Rates and Insurance
I take the following insurance companies :
No longer in network with BCBS, Magellan and UBH, Beacon, Multiplan
It should also be noted that sometimes your medical insurance says one thing but your mental health insurance goes through a different insurance company. Always important to know what the insurance is for mental health. IF you don't know for sure it would be wise to give your insurance company a call.
In Network Insurance
Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. Please check your coverage carefully by asking your insurance the following questions:
- Does Therapy 4Kidz/Christine Pierozzi-Matusek take my insurance?
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
Out of Network Insurance
If I do not take your insurance, you will be considered out of network and your benefits will pay accordingly. Contact your insurance and ask the following questions?
- What is my out of network deductible and has it been met?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session before and after the deductible has been met?
Self Pay: $90 per session without going through insurance
Cash, check and all major credit cards accepted for payment.
If you do not show up for your scheduled therapy appointment, and you have not notified me at least 48 hours in advance, you will be required to pay a $50 missed session fee. That fee is out of pocket and does not go through your insurance company.
Therapy 4Kidz, Inc/Christine Pierozzi-Matusek, LCSW
129 Haven Street, Suite D1
Note: All clinical information and urgent needs should not be emailed. Please call 911 in an emergency or go to the nearest emergency room.